Monday, April 19, 2010

Hold on to me... please.

Been busy with jobs these days.
A happy note: going Korea next month :D
Oh, and I just dyed my hair.

Okay, a confession to make.

I'm quite disappointed at a person's change.
Okay, not quite, but VERY.
I really thought that we could be friends forever.
But obviously, no.
I'll just let everything fade away, let you go.
Sometimes I wonder whether it's me who pushed you there.
If so, everything's my fault.
Or it was no one's fault in the first place.
You've found your faith, I should be happy about it.
Yea, I should, only if you didn't throw me away.
The nonchalant tone of my voice was just a mask.
I cared, but no, I won't let it show.
Thanks for being the greatest company during my jc days.
Knowing that I can always depend on you in times of difficulties,
giving you a call whenever i feel sad,
going out for fun when I feel lost and bored.

Holding on is not my style.
But all my friends, hold on to me... please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home