Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GOOD OLD DAYS

Have abandoned this blog for a VERY long time.
Then why have I come back?
'cause I'm suddenly reminiscing the good old times.
To my surprise, those are actually JC days.
To think that that was the period of time I skipped school the most.
Maybe it's the company, teachers or just the campus.
Out in the real world working is so much boring and tedious.
Seems like school is actually a paradise, which shields the children from the cruelty of the outside world.
You know how we always write in GP essays "In this dog-eat-dog society blah blah blah",
but no one actually knew what those words meant.
Now, i guess we do.
Just a growing-up phase of life?
So that means I've grown up?

Nevertheless, i'm still glad that I've still gt close friends from JC :)
Wong, Cords and sishood :)
The people who turned me into a much happier person.
Under their influence, I've actually become more positive-minded.
Seeing the world through their eyes makes the world look so much simpler.
Haha That's a compliment :)

A shoutout to BESTIE: Don't be sad anymore! You deserve better, if you get what i mean :D

1 Comments:

Blogger zhengning said...

bestie!! we are happy ppl so i must be happy :)

February 4, 2010 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home