Saturday, November 28, 2009

A night to remember

Abandoned this blog for damn long...
One thing to declare-- 'A's are OVER!
OMG OMG OMG OMG
Straightaway, on the day I officially finished my exams,
I had a stayover at buddy chua's hs with cordy, ting-jie and sishood.
It's DAMN FUN!! :)
Maybe cause it marks the end of our suffering as well. hehe
We reached buddy's hs early to prepare surprise for cordy and small pluto.
HEHE tricked em tt we're only gng at 8.
We had fun singing, omg the karoke system is just damn cool.
My buddy's hs is a K-box, neh, Chua-box. HAHA
Then we surprised ALL with a hidden cameo.
(except me, buddy, mins and bestie)
Mins stormed into the room with me,
but i just walk in, neh storm.Then the conflict began......
Mins quarelled with bestie and stormed off again.
I did wat I'm DAMN good at-- add oil to fire.
HAHA ALL OF EM WERE SCAMMED!
Then mins and buddy came in with e cake... AWW




























We had fun partying the whole night!
OH and small pluto cried!
Ending the whole thing with a nice pic :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home