Saturday, June 6, 2009

Last camp in SA

★★★★★★
I've just returned from camp.
Energy-draining and can only catch 2 hrs of slp (5am to 7am)
Which also means that i spent my 5/6/09 fully awake.
I'm deadbeat now, still, I decided to blog. :D
Interact camp was really fun with the interact peeps.
Jokes and craps and cards were fun :D
Spent the whole night/morning scaring the hell out of the J1s
HaHa
Call me sadistic, but those shocked expressions were classic!
:D:D
And the movie, SHUTTER, wasn't that scary after all.
Managed to stay till the very end of my camp, and I'm proud of myself.
At least I didn't let my swollen, disgusting eyes get in the way.

Yujie and I lay on the grass and did some star-gazing. :D:D
It was damn nice, and I love the grass on the hockey field :)
Both of us were trying to differentiate stars from satellites
Haha, all thks to the BOF Goo jun-pyo.
Night in school can be very relaxing as well. :)

It's kinda sad that this camp's really gonna be the last second time we can come together as a CCA.
I'll definitely miss them alot.
They brought so many laughters to my life,
and of course, gossips as well HAHA
They are the best bunch of people in the CCA,
and I'm so glad I can be one of them :D

Going to try to do something the workshop taught me.
If you copy the words and enlarge them, this shows that you're my true friend LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home